APTOPIX Superstorm Noreaster
Photographs of Elliott Miller's wedding day and graduation lay on a snow covered bench as Jeanene Miller tries to dry out the pictures of her in-laws which were damaged during floods caused by Superstorm Sandy, Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, in Point Pleasant, N.J. The New York-New Jersey region woke up to wet snow and more power outages Thursday after the nor'easter pushed back efforts to recover from Superstorm Sandy, that left millions powerless and dozens dead last week. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez) ORG XMIT: NJJC120
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.