Former Oklahoma City police... Pictures
Former Oklahoma City police Sgt. Maurice A. Martinez looks out a window Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012, in District Judge Donald Deason's courtroom at the Oklahoma County Courthouse in Oklahoma City. Martinez pleaded guilty to sexual abuse charges involving his three adopted sons and was sentenced to two years in county jail. Photo By Steve Gooch, The Oklahoman Steve Gooch - The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.