Oklahoma Baylor Griner Blocks Record Basketball
Baylor's Brittney Griner (42) reacts after breaking the NCAA women's career record for blocks against Oklahoma during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013, in Waco Texas. Also show are Baylor's Odyssey Sims (0) and Oklahoma's Aaryn Ellenberg (3). (AP Photo/LM Otero) ORG XMIT: TXMO107
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.