This photo released by the Syrian official news agency, SANA, shows rescue workers and bystanders at a building damaged by a rocket attack, that killed at least 12 people, in Aleppo, Syria, Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. In a spike in civil war violence that Syrian state media blamed on rebel fighters a rocket attack in the northern city of Aleppo occurred during a particularly bloody week nearly two years after an uprising began against Assad's regime. (AP Photo/SANA)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.