Oklahoma Baylor Griner Blocks Record Basketball
Baylor's Brittney Griner (42) reacts after she blocked a shot against Oklahoma's Aaryn Ellenberg during the second half of a NCAA college basketball game Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013, in Waco Texas. It was Griners' 665th career blocked shot, surpassing the NCAA women's record set by Louella Tomlinson for St. Mary's in California from 2007-11. Baylor won 82-65. (AP Photo/LM Otero) ORG XMIT: TXMO111
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.