EDUCATION GRADING SYSTEM
Anna King, president for the board of directors of the state PTA. An overflow audience of about 75 people crammed into the conference room at the State Education Department Monday, March 19, 2012. to comment about the proposed grading system that would give all Oklahoma public schools an A through F grade designation. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
- Oklahoma educators give new school grading system poor marks at state hearing - 2012-03-20
- No Headline - 2012-03-20
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.