Cotton Bowl Coaches Football
Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops smiles as he answers a question during a news conference leading up to the Cotton Bowl NCAA college football game Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, in Irving, Texas. Before Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin became a succesful head coach, he was on Stoops' staff at Oklahoma. Before that, they were both assistant coaches recruiting the same area. Now Sumlin takes his Texas A&M team against Stoops' Sooners in a Jan. 4th Cotton Bowl matchup of former Big 12 rivals that are both 10-2. (AP Photo/LM Otero) ORG XMIT: TXMO107
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.