School Shooting Lawmaker's Facebook Post
FILE - In this Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012 file photo, State Rep. DebraLee Hovey, R-112 district, including Newtown, grabs the hand of colleague Rep. Laura Hoydick, R-Stratford, left, after speaking at a memorial service for the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting before the House of Representatives and Senate meet for special session the state Capitol. Hovey has apologized after saying in a Facebook post that shooting victim and former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords should "stay out of my towns." Giffords last week visited Newtown, Conn., where a gunman killed 20 young children and six adults at an elementary school last month. The Democrat, who met with families of the victims, was critically wounded two years ago in a deadly mass shooting in Tucson, Ariz. (AP Photo/Jessica Hill, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.