2000 Our Longest War
A hand-drawn portrait of Matthew Freeman, who was killed on Aug. 7, 2009 in Afghanistan, by artist Michael Reagan is shown Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012. Since starting the Fallen Heros Project in 2004, Reagan has drawn more than 3,000 portraits and given them free-of-charge to families of fallen soldiers. (AP Photo/Courtesy Michael Reagan)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.