Long voter lines had formed at 6:30 AM at Precinct 345 in Edmond, OK, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, By Paul Hellstern, The Oklahoman
- Heavy voter turnout reported in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma City voters say health care, economy are top issues - 2012-11-06
- GOP picks up two seats in the Oklahoma Senate - 2012-11-06
- Republicans Markwayne Mullin, Jim Bridenstine win U.S. House seats in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma's ballot measures draw support in early returns - 2012-11-06
- John Whetsel wins fifth term as Oklahoma County sheriff - 2012-11-06
- Obama powers to re-election despite weak economy - 2012-11-06
- Oklahoma voters waited in line for hours after polls closed Tuesday - 2012-11-07
- Romney captures all 77 counties in Oklahoma - 2012-11-06
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.