FILE- In this combination of two file photos, the Funtime Pier in Seaside Heights, N.J. is shown before and after superstorm Sandy made landfall on the Jersey Shore. At top in this Aug. 10, 2010 file photo, the Funtime Pier rises from the sand and surf at Seaside Heights on the New Jersey coast. Below, Funtime Pier Owner Billy Major surveys the damage on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 after superstorm Sandy tore through the region and left only four rides standing. Top (AP Photo/Mel Evans) Bottom (AP Photo/Star-Ledger, David Gard/POOL)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.