Seattle Seahawks' Brian Bosworth celebrates a sack vs. Kansas City in 1987. Bosworth was able to wear his favorite jersey number because of a temporary restraining order issued two days before the game in King County Superior Court. The NFL said linebackers must wear a number in the 50s or 90s. AP ARCHIVE PHOTO
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.