Manson Family Member
Barbara Hoyt, left, a former member of the Manson Family, and Debra Tate, sister of Manson Family murder victim Sharon Tate, pose for photos moments before the start of Bruce Davis' parole hearing at the California Mens Colony Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 in San Luis Obispo, Calif. Davis, imprisoned for 40 years in a double murder engineered by Charles Manson, won a recommendation of parole Thursday in his 27th appearance before a parole board panel. (AP Photo/The Tribune (of San Luis Obispo), Joe Johnston) MAGS OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.