APTOPIX Gay Marriage Midnight Licenses
Melody Platt, left, and her partner Beratta Gomillion wait among the first couples in line to be issued a marriage license to a same-sex couple, Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012, in Seattle. King County Executive Dow Constantine was to began issuing the licenses just after midnight, Thursday, Dec. 6, immediately upon certification of the November election that passed Referendum 74 allowing same-sex couples to wed. The couple are planning on getting married on their 32nd anniversary, Monday Dec. 12. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.