About 200 employees at... Pictures
About 200 employees at Chesapeake Energy received commemorative coins (one side shown here) during a Veterans Day ceremony Monday afternoon, Nov. 12, 2012, on the company's campus in northwest Oklahoma City. The employees were recognized for their military service to the nation. Keynote speaker was Maj. Gen. Rita Aragon (ret.), who is Oklahoma secretary of military and veterans affairs. A company spokesperson said a total of nearly 1200 employees will receive the coin and be commended for military service. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5884Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5788Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5685OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.