Joshua Heard, 11, readies the Oklahoma flag before he and other Boy Scouts from Troop 1864, sponsored by St, John Missionary Baptist Church, presented the colors at the opening ceremony for this year's Midwest City Martin Luther King, Jr. prayer breakfast in the Reed Center; it is one of several events in the Oklahoma City area that allowed local residents to observe the national holiday honoring slain civil rights leader, Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. on Monday, Jan. 16, 2012, Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.