TCU Pachall Arrest Football
This Sept. 29, 2012 photo shows TCU quarterback Casey Pachall (4) gesturing to a receiver in the fourth quarter as of an NCAA college football game against Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Pachall has been suspended indefinitely after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. Coach Gary Patterson announced the suspension Thursday morning, Oct. 4, 2012, hours after police say Pachall was pulled over for running a stop sign near TCU's Fort Worth campus. (AP Photo/Forth Worth Star-Telegram, Rodger Mallison) MAGS OUT; (FORT WORTH WEEKLY, 360 WEST); INTERNET OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10034How to help tornado victims
- 8719Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8601Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.