Darrell Royal, 1924-2012
Caption reads "Holding the traditional prize of the Sooner-Aggie football game--the bell clapper from Old Central at Stillwater is Leonard Haug, OU bandmaster. Darrell Royal, Sooner "coffincorner" kicking specialist from Rollis is tieing the red and white OU colors on it." Date photo was taken unknown. Photo was published in The Daily Oklahoman on 11-29-1947.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.