Ford Risk Recall
FILE - In this Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, file photo, Derrick Kuzak, Ford group vice president, introduces the 2013 Ford Fusion during the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Ford said on Monday, Dec. 10, 2012, it will update software on 2013 Escape SUVs and Fusion cars to fix a coolant problem that can cause fires. Last month the automaker recalled more than 89,000 of the vehicles after getting complaints about overheating and fires. It urged owners to get loaner cars from dealers until Ford found a fix.(AP Photo/Carlos Osorio, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.