US International Credit Card Scam
An FBI agent walks past Ashu Jewelers at 814 Newark Ave. in Jersey City on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, one of the stores allegedly involved in an international credit card fraud ring. Eighteen people were charged in what may be one of the nation's largest credit card fraud rings, a sprawling international scam that duped credit-rating agencies and used thousands of fake identities to steal at least $200 million, federal authorities said Tuesday. (AP Photo/The Jersey Journal, Reena Rose Sibayan)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.