MLK PRAYER BREAKFAST
Brice Knight carries the American flag as he and fellow Cub Scout Daiden Jones participate in the posting of the colors at the start of the 16th annual Midwest City Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Prayer Breakfast inside the Reed Conference Center Monday morning, Jan. 21, 2013. The scouts are members of Pack 1864 from St. John Missionary Baptist Church. The theme of this year's event is "The Wisdom of Peace." About 400 people attended. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
- At Midwest City prayer breakfast, FBI agent talks about Martin Luther King Jr.'s influence - 2013-01-22
- Oklahoma City parade celebrates Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy. - 2013-01-21
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.