Photo Gallery-Bond at 50-Girls
This undated publicity photo provided by United Artists and Danjaq, LLC shows jane Seymour, left, and Roger Moore, in the James Bond 1973 film, "Live and Let Die." Initially, Bond girls were part of the aesthetic of the series. They had more transient roles. The film is included in the MGM and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment Blu-Ray "Bond 50" anniversary set. (AP Photo/United Artists and Danjaq, LLC)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.