The Agape dancers, a troupe comprised of teens in the sixth grade through senior year of high school, dress in native attire to perform folk dances of Greece. Members of St. George's Greek Orthodox Church and community volunteers are sponsoring this years Greek Festival of Oklahoma City. The festival includes food, dancing and an introduction to Greek culture at the church, NW 145 and N. Pennsylvania on Saturday, Sep. 15, 2012, Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.