Venezuela Fear Factor
In this Sept. 27, 2012 photo, a poster of Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez hangs on the door where Maria Perez carries her granddaughter out of the room where they live that was once a school room and is now part of a government provided shelter for families who lost their homes due to flooding, in Caracas, Venezuela. Fear of every stripe, like the loss of government housing like this one, permeates the intensely polarized election campaign, with many votes to be decided based not on the candidates' promises but rather on what worries people most. Chavez has continuously warning of chaos and the dismantling of the generous welfare state he built if he is voted out of office in the Oct. 7 vote. (AP Photo/Fernando Llano)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.