Germany European Central Bank
The President of the European Central Bank, ECB, Mario Draghi, speaks during a press conference in Frankfurt, central Germany, Thursday Dec. 6, 2012. The European Central Bank left rates unchanged at its meeting Thursday, and Mario Draghi gave little sign the bank was willing to add more stimulus. He said the bank had already done much to lower borrowing costs in heavily indebted countries that are struggling to grow. (AP Photo/dapd/ Alex Domanski)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5427Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5123Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4825Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.