Medical Helicopter Crash Illinois
Lori Liehr-Rumple, left, a registered nurse in Rockford Memorial Hospital's cardiac catheterization lab, reacts during a news conference Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, in Rockford, Ill., about the hospital's REACT helicopter crash that killed the pilot and two nurses aboard. Liehr-Rumple was a friend and colleague of flight nurse Karen Hollis, who was killed in the crash. The crash occurred Monday night in a field near Rochelle, Ill., while traveling between two northern Illinois hospitals. No patients were aboard when the helicopter went down. It was flying to pick up a patient at a Mendota hospital. (AP Photo/Rockford Register Star, Amy J. Correnti) MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.