Medical Helicopter Crash Illinois
Emergency personnel investigate the scene of a medical helicopter crash Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, near Rochelle, Ill., about 70 miles west of Chicago. Rockford Memorial Hospital officials say the pilot and two nurses were killed in the Monday night crash while traveling between two northern Illinois hospitals. No patients were aboard the helicopter that was flying to pick up a patient at a Mendota hospital. (AP Photo/Rockford Register Star, Scott Morgan) MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.