Spread offense taking its lumps
Oklahoma's Frank Alexander (84) breaks up a pass for Texas A&M's Howard Morrow (5) during the first half of the college football game between the University of Oklahoma Sooners (OU) and the Texas A&M Aggies at Gaylord Family -- Oklahoma Memorial Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009, in Norman, Okla. Photo by Chris Landsberger, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.