In this photo released by the Syrian official news agency SANA, Syrian citizens gather in front of a damaged building destroyed by a car bomb in Qatana, (25) kilometers (15 miles) southwest of Damascus, Syria, Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. A bomb blast near a school in a Damascus suburb killed more than a dozen people, at least half of them women and children, the state news agency reported. Russia, Syria's most important international ally, said for the first time that President Bashar Assad is increasingly losing control and the opposition may win the civil war. (AP Photo/SANA)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.