This photo released on Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012 by the Department of National Defense shows flooded areas in Bulacan province, northern Philippines. Widespread flooding battered a million others and paralyzed the Philippine capital began to ease Wednesday as cleanup and rescue efforts focused on a large number of distressed residents, some still marooned on their roofs. (AP Photo/Department of National Defense) ORG XMIT: XAF807
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.