Portrait of Mrs. Trimble B. Latting (Patience Latting) used when Mrs. Latting ran as a candidate for Oklahoma City School Board Ward 1. Photo has short biography piece on back: Patience Sewell Latting (Mrs. Trimble B.), 220 W Eubanks---graduate of Classen High School; earned bachelor's degree in mathematics at University of Oklahoma in 1938, master's in economics and statistics at Columbia University in 1939; former board member of the League of Women Voters; active in campaign to ban high school social clubs several years ago and in LWV legislative re-apportionment fight; active in Harding and Edgemere P-TA units; former legislation and juvenile protection chairman for Oklahoma City P-TA Council; at present legislation chairman for the Oklahoma City Federation of Women's Clubs; member of American Association of University Women." Photo first ran in the 10/28/59 Oklahoma City Times. Photo also ran in the Oklahoma City Times on 11/3/59, 5/16/63, 8/1/64 and 3/4/65.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.