Southern Food Stroke
This Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 photo shows fried chicken, foreground, and fried chicken livers with hush puppies at a restaurant in Charlotte, N.C. Deep-fried foods may be causing trouble in the Deep South. People whose diets are heavy on them and sugary drinks were more likely to suffer a stroke, according to a new study released Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.