Former Senate President Pro... Pictures
Former Senate President Pro Tem Mike Morgan, of Stillwater, waiting in line to clear a security check point as he arrives for his sentencing at the Federal Courthouse in downtown Oklahoma City Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013. A 12-member jury in March found Morgan guilty of bribery but acquitted him of related extortion and mail fraud counts and could not reach a verdict on other counts. The bribery charge said Morgan accepted $12,000 from an assisted living center and attempted to influence a bill to ease regulations on the nursing home industry. Morgan, an attorney, insisted the money was legal fees for work he did for the company. Photo by Paul B. Southerland, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.