Typhoon victims receive relief goods following the visit of Philippine President Benigno Aquino III at New Bataan township, Compostela Valley in southern Philippines Friday Dec. 7, 2012. More than 310,000 people have lost their homes since Typhoon Bopha struck Tuesday and are crowded inside evacuation centers or staying with their relatives, relying on food and emergency supplies being rushed in by government agencies and aid groups. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.