Belgium Europe Financial Crisis
Austria's Finance Minister Maria Fekter, right, speaks with Spain's Economy Minister Luis de Guindos during a meeting of EU finance ministers in Brussels on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012. European Union finance ministers on Wednesday sought to agree on the creation of a single supervisor for banks across the 27-country bloc after France and Germany apparently patched up their differences over the issue. (AP Photo/Virginia Mayo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.