Russia Syrian Evacuation Challenges
A Russian woman and her child leave passport control zone just after their arrival from Beirut in Moscow Domodedovo airport, Russia, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. The Kremlin's evacuation of Russians from Syria on Tuesday marks a turning point in its view of the civil war, representing increasing doubts about Bashar Assad's hold on power and a sober understanding that it has to start rescue efforts before it becomes too late. The operation has been relatively small-scale - involving fewer than 100 people, mostly women and children - but it marks the beginning of what could soon turn into a risky and challenging operation. (AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.