In this photo taken Nov. 21, 2011, Alex Vasquez, a pre-kindergarten student at Cleveland Bailey Elementary School in Midwest City, Okla., eats a piece of ham at a Thanksgiving meal in the school cafeteria. "Teacher Linda Curry has been organizing the event at the school for 18 years. She said the dinner allows her students to learn about the history and meaning of Thanksgiving by dressing as Pilgrims and Indians and enjoying a traditional Thanksgiving meal. (AP Photo/The Oklahoman, Jim Beckel) ORG XMIT: OKOKL101
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.