Fresno police officers look over the area where a man killed himself after shooting people in his workplace that killed at least one person and wounded several others at Valley Protein, formally known as Apple Valley Farms Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, in Fresno, Calif. Police say a parolee who worked at the Fresno chicken processing plant opened fire at the business on Tuesday, killing one person and wounding three others, before shooting himself. Police Chief Jerry Dyer said they didn't know what prompted the attack by 42-year-old Lawrence Jones midway through his shift at Apple Valley Farms. Other workers told police he did not appear to be himself when he arrived at the plant for work.(AP Photo/Gary Kazanjian)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.