Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., emerges after a unanimous vote by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approving him to become America's next top diplomat, replacing Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013. Kerry, who has served on the Foreign Relations panel for 28 years and led the committee for the past four, is expected to be swiftly confirmed by the whole Senate later Tuesday. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.