Small Town Swindle
Rita Crundwell walks pass the media outside of the federal courthouse in Rockford, Ill. on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. Crundwell, the former comptroller of Dixon, pleaded guilty to allegations she embezzled more than $50 million from the small city in Illinois to fund a lavish lifestyle that included a nationally known horse-breeding operation. She pleaded guilty to a charge of wire fraud and will remain free until her Feb. 14 sentencing hearing. (AP Photo/The Telegraph, Alex T. Paschal )
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.