FILE - In this undated file photo provided by the Anchorage Police Department shows Anchorage, Alaska, barrista, Samantha Koenig, 18, is pictured. Investigators say Israel Keyes, found dead Sunday, Dec. 2, of an apparent suicide in an Anchorage, Alaska jail, was not only suspected of killing Koenig but may be linked to seven other possible slayings around the country, including the Curriers, of Essex, Vt.. The bodies of the Curriers have never been found. They were last seen leaving their jobs on June 8, 2011. Anchorage police chief Mark Mew said Keyes confessed to killing Koenig, as well as killing Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes, 34, also indicated he killed four others in Washington state and one person in New York state, but didn't give the victims' names, authorities said. (AP Photo/Anchorage Police Department)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.