Pakistani children hold candles during a special prayer for the recovery of 14-year-old schoolgirl Malala Yousufzai, who was shot last Tuesday by a Taliban gunman for speaking out in support of education for women, at the Sacred Heart Cathedral Church in Lahore, Pakistan, Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012. The United Arab Emirates plans to send a specialized aircraft to serve as an ambulance for Yousufzai in case doctors decide to send her abroad for treatment, a Pakistani official said Sunday. (AP Photo/K.M. Chaudary)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.