France School Year
Students hang their jackets as they arrive at the school of La Ronce in Ville d'Avray, west of Paris, Friday, Oct. 5, 2012. French children go to school four days a week with about two hours each day for lunch. And they have more vacation than their counterparts almost anywhere in the West. As a candidate, President Francois Hollande promised to change things by adding a fifth day of classes on Wednesday while shortening the school day and education minister, Vincent Peillon, will decide this month how to carry out the reform. (AP Photo/Christophe Ena)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.