A volunteer carries two small bikes equipped with training wheels to an area where assembled bikes are kept. More than 150 volunteers donated their time and skills Saturday morning, Dec. 1, 2012, assembling 830 childrens' bicycles for the Salvation Army's bike giveaway project. The bicycles will be distributed to children in need at Christmas. Bikes were assembled inside the former J.C. Penney store in the vacant Crossroads Mall. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.