Obama Connecticut School Shooting
SHOOTING RAMPAGE / SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL / NEWTOWN, CONNECTICUT / MASS SHOOTINGS / MASSACRE / DEATHS: Supporters of gun control gather on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House in Washington, Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, during a vigil for the victims of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Ct., and to call on President Obama to pass strong gun control laws. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak) ORG XMIT: WHCD119
- President Barack Obama calls for $500M program to curb gun violence - 2013-01-16
- White House calls NRA video repugnant, cowardly - 2013-01-16
- In letters, children ask Obama to change gun laws - 2013-01-16
- Obama seeks to enhance gun background checks - 2013-01-16
- Obama taking 23 actions aimed at gun violence - 2013-01-16
- Reaction to Obama's gun control proposals - 2013-01-16
- Oklahoma members of Congress react to President Barack Obama's gun control proposals - 2013-01-16
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin applies for concealed carry permit - 2013-01-17
- - 2013-01-18
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.