Mideast Egypt Israel
FILE - In this Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010 file photo, Mohammed Badie speaks during a press conference at the group's parliamentary office in Cairo, Egypt. A leading Jewish organization is calling Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 on the White House to cut contacts with Egypt's most powerful political movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, over anti-Semitic remarks attributed to its spiritual guide. Mohammed Badie said that Jews were spreading "corruption," had slaughtered Muslims and profaned holy sites, according to comments published on the group's website and emailed to reporters. He further called on Muslims to fight Israel, saying Zionists only understood force. (AP Photo/Nasser Nasser, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.