SKIRVIN HILTON HOTEL, RENOVATE, RENOVATED, REOPEN, MADALYNE NORICK: Four former Oklahoma City mayors were in the audience during ceremonies for the long awaited reopening of the downtown Oklahoma City historic landmark, Skirvin Hotel, at One Park Avenue in downtown Oklahoma City Monday, Feb. 26, 2007. From left are former Mayor Jim Norick and his wife, Madalyne; former Mayor Patience Latting, former Mayor Andy Coats and former Mayor Ron Norick. Now called the Skirvin Hilton, the hotel originally opened in 1911. After the renovation, the hotel now has 225 deluxe guest rooms, including 20 suites and one Presidential Suite. It also has a lounge and a restaurant. By Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman. ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.