People's Choice Awards-Nominees
FILE - This Feb. 20, 2012 file photo shows Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine in New York. The musician and star of TV's "The Voice" is up for favorite band, song, album and music video, along with favorite celebrity judge and favorite competition TV show for the People's Choice Awards. Nominations were announced Thursday, Nov. 15, at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, Calif. Fans chose the nominees by voting online and can do the same to select the winners. Voting in 48 categories continues through Dec. 13. The People's Choice Awards will be presented Jan. 9, 2013, and broadcast on CBS. (AP Photo/Carlo Allegri, file)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82236Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32719Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 31236Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 27663Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24708Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8346Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7879Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7784Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7479Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7384Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.