STATE OF CITY
Pete Delaney, chairman, Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, welcomes Mayor Cornett to the podium. Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett touts recent successes and future goals of the city he leads during his 2013 State of the City address Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. Officials with the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, host of the luncheon, said a record audience of 1500 attended the annual event, held in the Cox Convention Center in downtown Oklahoma City Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.