FILE - In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, then-Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass., waves to supporters from his bus after a campaign rally at Faneuil Hall in Boston. Three years ago, Brown was a little-known Republican state senator from Massachusetts who shocked Democrats by winning a U.S. Senate seat. Now, having compiled a voting record more moderate than his tea party allies would have liked and losing his bid for a full term, Brown is considering whether to seize a second chance to return to the Senate in another special election. (AP Photo/Michael Dwyer, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3723Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3514Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3353As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.